Tuesday, January 03, 2006

UFAAVERI AA AHARAKAH MARUHABAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A new year, a new beginning in life. What a way to greet the new year..... This year has been good to me so far. But the worst part was not being able to celebrate new year with my friends family and especially my gf. It is on such occasions that i miss my everyone back at home. the thought of all of us being together during previous occasions haunt me when i am over here. But it wasnt all a loss. I got to celebrate new year with a few new and old friends.

All in all this year has started with promise of a better future. It is the time to let go of old grudges and start a fresh start. I hope that this new found gud luck last throughout the year.

Ne ways as they say in our homeland... vahsalaam... until next time that is.. kekekekeke

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy new year! :)

Thom said...

happy new year
kobaa haadha kameh nethey