Sunday, August 27, 2006

Long time no Blog

its been long while hasn't it. life has been a bit hectic with me for these past couple of months or so. m back home now for my hols but will be lyving soon for my studies again. my vacation didnt turn out the ay i thought it wud but heck life goes on right. major changes have come into my life. i started work and found that it was exactly wat i was looking for. actually its the same field in which i m studying in. i guess u really will find ur true calling. and i really think that i have found mine. life in overall is ok. as i said major changes, some of them earth shaking but i m trying to cope with them. still a bit raw from some of it. ne ways hopefully more on that laters. on to the main subject. i would like to explain to my dear readers y i havent been bloggin these past few months. the reason is i simply cudnt find the time. when one is studyin one has to give his/her one hundred percent to the subject which one is studying. kekeke. thats what happ to me. ne ways i hope u guys understand and hopefully more blogs will be coming out from now on. keep reading and gud luck in all ur ventures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

studying taking up yr time?? HAHA. dude, when u lie atleast lie well :P

Thom said...

hope ur lifes getting back on track. keep safe